BYYB Forums

Full Version: Navajo Lake Messabout 8/18-20 2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
WE ARE JUST DAYS AWAY!!!!

btw - thanks WRONG WAY BILL - for the phone call last night! i was out and celebrating (a little)....and doing little "i'm done" dances!!!

I have a lot of things to do to get ready --- and i am thrilled about this Navajo event.

Brit - hang in there .... back problems are no good....i think everyone experiences them differently too. i've never hurt my back really but my ribs still give me pain from time to time - from when petra knocked me down and i broke a couple hehehe she didn't mean it.

a.
Angie:

Acutally, the acupunture worked well. I was off the pain medicine for most of the time I was receiving treatment. The pain just kept coming back.

aDLa: heard that you might be finished with school... where's the pics? Ya got us hangin ' here!!! Tongue :lol:
HEy bRIt! - i yAm i yAm i YAm doNe with SChOol! no pictures though - i don't "walk" until December. My degree will most likely post though this week. fOol that i YAM - i toOk 20 credits this summer to finish -- and now i am finished.

WE are getting sOoOoOo close!!! I can't wait to get things in order this week and make this trip!

a.
Guess it's time to stop foolin' around and get my boat back together... Confusedhock:

Got the mast hoops on the sail today, tonight I will grommet the flags on and start the lapper.

Got a Yellowstone trip and a new boat in the works for next July.
It's all coming together. I'm taking a couple of grandkids with me. Jordan will be coming up from Bunkerville Nevada (Next door to Mesquite), he's Morgans brother (long story). The trouble I'm having is that Morgan starts school on Thursday so she can't come with Jordan and I when I start up the mountain early on Friday. Is there anyone coming up Friday afternoon, actually after 3:30 who could bring Morgan up with them? My wife will be coming up Saturday but Morgan wanted to camp with us. I've started getting things set aside and ready. Working on my checklist. I finished up my surprise project Saturday so I'm ready for things to happen. Congratulations Adla, that must be a great load off your mind. Never having graduated from college myself I wouldn't know for sure. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Now to concentrate on the jello.
i am almost feeling like i should not go. i have way to much work to get done to be ready for kids on Monday and i am no where near where i need to be, but on the other hand it is not my fault that i am behind. so i am going and i will do my best to not worry about school.

i still want to know what the suprise is Steve D.

i will go get morgan after we get to the site and i get the boat dropped off, not sure what time it will be though.

Darick_Anderson

Ok...4 days and I'm on the road. looks like we having a family reunion of sorts. all my kids are comming. It will be the first time since about 2002 I've got them all in one spot. Big Grin My daughter is comming up from St. George and the rest from up here. Her family and and the rest of us will be about 12 people. Oh yea, our two Dogs also. GEEEZZZ...is it friday yet??????
Sounds great Darick. That will be fun. When are you coming up? I was thinking either you or Brit could pick up Morgan on the way up the mountain. I'd hate to see Bill make the trip, that would be way out of the way for him. Oh well, we'll see what happens. She could come up on Saturday with my wife. Bill, you'll just have to wait till Saturday night to see the surprise, but I think you'll like it.
Steve, I will most likely be coming down later Friday, but will only have room in the back of the S10...not too hospitable Confusedhock: Big Grin
i am so excited! i worked on Morgaine yesterday most of the day - fiddled with the sails etc.

Steve - it is a HUGE load off my mind to be done with college. i never intended to be a college graduate, it just happened. The whole thing started as a joke and it got less and less funny towards the end..

i am for sure bringing minime -(my brother's daughter). She arrives this afternoon and will help me get the boat ready. Teresa is coming too. We should be there friday morning. Steve - i bet one of us can go get Morgan - it is only 25 miles down the hill....sounds like we will have oodles of kids and family!!! lOTs of fun! I might be bringing both big dogs, but we shall see.

i will bring enough hotdogs/hamburgers and stuff for lunch - so if we do the potluck thing for dinner again it should be fine.

can't wait!!!!

a.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12