BYYB Forums

Full Version: Navajo Lake Messabout 8/18-20 2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Darick_Anderson

Oh by the way...Archery deer season opens this weekend, so there may be a few hunters camping with us. I hunt archery every year for elk, and I have found that archery guys are pretty good guys. not like rifle guys at all, you know the ones that own all those power boats :evil: anyway, just so you know.
yeah - my brother is already up on boulder mountain .... with his bows and arrows... :roll: i'll have his kid with me....we are hunting tooO - for trout...we will be there by noon...

a.
I think you all are going to love this lake. No ski boats or jet skis to contend with. We should have the lake pretty much to ourselves. There are a few fishing boats now and then but nothing to complain about. Let's go, let's go. Is it 5:00 yet???

Steven Hunt

Getting packed now...

This time tomarrow night we'll be telling sea stories by the campfire... after a couple hours of sailing! 8)

See you guys tomarrow afternoon!
Steve H should be picking me up in about 20 minutes or so. i am sure i have forgoten at least 15 things but oh well... maybe someday i will be organized like everyone else.

i am soooo looking forward to a great weekend.

see everyone soon, you wont see me sitting much when we get there due to a numb bum :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12