BYYB Forums

Full Version: Third and final notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nickajack messabout Sept 23,24,25. Come one come all.
The pig is in the ground the beer on ice, Come on down to the Celebration of life. Y'ALL COME Cap'N Bud.
Hey Bud , do I have to reserve a site or is it first come first serve?
Also I'm with craig how cool is it getting at night up north there?

Brian.
Hey Pop, I won't be able to make it. Ruby is still at the Glen Burnie Transmission and I am hesitant to put a 1500 mile trip on her as soon as I get her back. I feel like all the parts need to "find home" before I put a haul on her.... unless I go trade her.

I was wanting to drive her at least until I sale this house. Randy wants me to sale or trade her as soon as I get her back, while she is running strong and has a warranty. Both views have merit. I have cleaned her all up, removed my jack ass and wind guards and looked about removing my tow package, camper top and liner. We'll see.

In the mean time, I have put a little over 200 miles on my bike Confusedhock:
(it has a little odometer thingy). I still get around pretty good, it is all flat land. :lol: I have plenty of lumber laid in over at the house so I am moving right along.

As far as I know, Paul is still sailing s/v Heel Billy down from Knoxville. Look out for him in my absence, you know he can be somewhat of a loose cannon.... which is why we make such pals. He will keep you in stitches, literally and figureativly... "it is just a flesh wound Mate, no worries" :lol: :lol:

You guys have a great weekend. The weather is starting to break a bit here so I bet it is there too. Gotta go pound a few nails, talk to you soon.

You better go ahead and order those fairleads or ask Paul to bring them, I can't get down to Deale, much less to Yaa-yaas.
The family and myself will get back from Hilton Head on Thursday, I will get "Fair Wind" ready on Friday and drive up on Saturday.
I was sure looking forward to hanging out with you again Angie, sorry you won't be getting down for a sail. Not to worry much though there will be lots more in the future. If you don't make it at least us guys will have a chance at winning the pissing contest with Buds glowing brew.
You know if you started peddeling now you might make it in time for pork night. I'll save you some Pussers!

Keith
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good on ya Mate, I was looking forward to bringing Fat Chance but the timing is bad. I will get a sail in here that weekend and be there in my heart.... seems ol Captain Craig and I can never seem to get on the same boat. I go to Florida and he is missing, he comes to TN and I am missing. We'll get it right eventually.

Keith, you should come up for the MidAtlantic Small Craft Festival, the boat show is the same weekend. Pop is coming, maybe you could convoy or come together. It will be a fun weekend, Paul will be here too. It is that first weekend in Oct. I have a date at the Pussers tent at 5 on Friday with a group of pals from the sailing club we belonged to in Knoxville. It will be grand to see them again, they are a fun bunch of folks.
Brian Acording to my glass picher and my wearther Rock the weather is cold low 80 in the day and all the way down to 70 at night maybe even 68 or 69. bring a swet shirt. The camp ground is first come first served, if anyone need elect. tell me and I will try to keep one reserved. plenty of sites with no elect. no problem and I think there will be sites open with elect all weekend. Come when you can it will beawite. Bud. Smile
I envy you folks. Good luck with your messabout. Aren't they fun??? I really enjoy getting together with good friends with boats and doing the sailing thing. It's what keeps me sane I think. All the best.
I agree with you Steve, it seems like when I'm at the edge of sanity we have a messabout and everything settles down again. I think its the most fun you can have with your clothes on, although last year someone across the camp took their clothes off and that was pretty fun too.

Hey Bud, are you planning on cooking again? Is there anything I can bring, or should I plan my own meals? I've planned meals for myself in the past and they never got fixed.

Keith
Keith I have 10 lbs ground round for friday night, I plan to cook burgers. Sat. night is hog night you know that menu the rest of the time you are on your own. O yea I will try to have some adult beverages. Picked up the tea shirts today they look good , No liquor adv on them this year for those of you that wear them to church. love Bud. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3