BYYB Forums

Full Version: Third and final notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I’m ready, cleaned up MY WORLD yesterday, and packed the sails for travel. Made a trailer safety check (fixed brake light).
Did most of my honey dos. (You’ll never get them all done).
All I need now is Wednesday morning.
Bud is there any place to get breakfast near the camp ground?

Karl
Well after going in to work Sunday I will now be able to leave around noon on Wed. Guess I'd better get eveything ready

Keith
Karl Glad to hear you will be on your way Wend. To go to a resturant it is 2 or 3 mi. don't worry we wont let you go hungry, but I will have the chef fix you something at the campif you like . Bud Smile
The boat is almost ready to go. Need to toss in a few tools, etc… Saralee is franticly throwing stuff in the RV. (Always the last minute) The livestock are staying home this trip. And I am more than ready to GO TO THE LAKE!!!!! Thursday sees us out of here. We should be at the lake in the early afternoon.. Tell that HOSER Scott that I am gunning for the little purple boat. I am ready this time with bigger and more sail. Should have been working on cannons……
Craig, I am not bring the blue boat that frustrated you so much. I saw how upset it was making you so I decided to bring the purple boat which I know from experience is SLOWER. This way we can actually have a conversation without the bother of having to sail in circles around your boat! :lol: :lol: Ain't I a nice guy?!? :roll: :roll:
Quote: :lol: :lol: Ain't I a nice guy?!? :roll: :roll:

Humble too mate! :mrgreen:
Bloody HOSER... Smile See you tomorrow.
Pages: 1 2 3