BYYB Forums

Full Version: Third and final notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yum! Looking forward to it though I will be by myself this year. Any sides or other supplies we can bring? For those of you on the fence, Bud puts on the best messabouts I have ever been to. The eats are increadible and the stories unbelievable!!! Big Grin Confusedhock: Big Grin
Unfortunately, we have had a family issue come up that will keep us from coming to the messabout - sure would rather be there.
Oh my heck! If I hadn't just been keel-hauled, I 'd be down to take Richard's place. :lol: Maybe next year. 8)
I do mean just his place at the table....
I talked to CS17 Brian today and he is planning to arrive on Thursday, I also tried to get in touch with Mark, he is going to be in Panama that weekend so we won't be seeing him.
Richard, I sure hate to hear you're not going to be there, maybe we can get together again after Buds. I sure would like to get a sailing trip up for Hartwell this fall what do you say?

Keith
I am aiming for thursday but I can't promise anything. All depends how work goes. I will be leaving on sunday.

Keith, will you be sleeping on your boat again?
Yes Scott I'll be sleeping onboard. The hotel on wheels complete with AC and a cook won't be making it this time around.

Keith
Such a pitty Cry
I know this is a silly question but Nickajack Is in Jasper T.N.? Whats the name of the campground? :roll: I am going to try to get friday off if I do I will be there friday, I cant wait I need a weekend off, This boat is tryin to kill me I just know it, My wife wont be attending again I will be solo.
See Y'all there.

Brian.

p.s. Bud should I bring a side for sat. dinner?
Brian The name of the campground is Shellmound. When you get to Chattanooga Tn. Get on I-24 west When you pick up I-24 it will be about 30 mi. I-24 will dip down in the edge of Ga. don't panack you are on the wright road it will go back into Tn. shortly. When you go across the lake Nickajack take the first exit after crossing the lake, go to the bottom of the ramp and take a LEFT the campground will be a couple of mi. on the left. Side is opt. See you Fri. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3