BYYB Forums

Full Version: Burgee plans for True North Fleet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I talked to Denis, he'll check with Min and we're aiming for Sat or as backup Fri night. They'll host, will know more later today. Keenan is confirmed, just yourself and Keith to let me know.

Greg
We can do Friday with little notice, Saturday is already booked.  If you get everyone else for Saturday, just go ahead.
I talked with Denis last night, and we agreed with Friday 30 Jan as a better date to plan for. Ryerson, and Keith S. Please check in and confirm if that works.

Greg
Hi Greg, we have been booked into something for a month now on that date, but go ahead if you need to and we'll catch up with the news afterwards.  We are free the 31st.  Always a chore getting a group together Smile
Will the 31st work better for you and Annie, either date can work for me.

Greg
That is good for us.
Hey, I didn't know you guys were chatting away over here. I have to play with my band at Le Frolic (curses!) this Friday and Saturday. Can we maybe do something next week instead? I'd sure like to see the whole gang. I don't think I have seen all of you in one place before.

I like the tartan with the coat of arms btw.
I can't do the 6th (Friday) as it is my birthday and going out to dinner, other then that, free.
My birthday is the 9th. Well, as long as we get together before launching season. We need to plan that camping trip. I'm going on a camping/sailing voyage this year come HELL OR HIGH WATER.
Well it looks like we'll push things back, I really want all of us to get together before spring (May). I have to go to sim from 06 -14 Feb. in Tampa. Then the following weekend to Red Deer to visit my daughter at college. Lets all try for Friday 27th Feb. Let me know if that works for all.

Greg
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6