BYYB Forums

Full Version: New Forum Software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As you noticed, I had to do an "emergency" migration of the forum to new software. The old software will not work with the secure web standards, and people were starting to get blocked or warned by their browsers. MyBB, the software being used now, is compliant with the standards and actively being updated.

Please use this thread to let me know what's missing.
Seems like I have problems with my pics. I think the new software fetches the linked pictures in a different way, because I can't manage to link pictures from my Picasa/Google account.

I had problems when Picasa was discontinued and migrated to Google Pictures, or whatever it is called, but they were sorted out.
Frank, I realise that this is a little off topic, but I really miss the old articles from Gaff Rig Magazine. I wish I had printed them or saved them somehow. Is there ever any hope of getting them back? Thanks, Herschel
Trying to add a photo using the Google photos link:

[Image: 9pqbW8C8w4n1_vazIwFCu7Ee-nx3UftCfHU-FeZY...99-h865-no]

I can see this photo ... can you guys?
(01-31-2017, 03:48 PM)HerschelPayne Wrote: [ -> ]Frank, I realise that this is a little off topic, but I really miss the old articles from Gaff Rig Magazine. I wish I had printed them or saved them somehow. Is there ever any hope of getting them back? Thanks, Herschel

I'll check again and see if they are on one of the backup servers. I didn't have much luck last time but I'll try again this week.
Yep, the photo came through and it's clear, you're using an older profile picture as am I, assuming this one is fairly current . . . Wink
Well, I have to say that I can't see your picture, just the link as text!! Something really weird is going on here.

Maybe Google doesn't like transatlantic picture sharing? My pictures might physically be on a Google server here in Finland whereas yours are in the US
[attachment=1563]

Can you see me with the axe?

This is uploaded to the forum as an attachment, I could as well start doing that. Earlier there was a problem with the space but that is probably history now?
I can see you shaping the keel. Can you load the other photos this way?
Will do
Pages: 1 2