BYYB Forums

Full Version: New Forum Software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-01-2017, 05:17 AM)Timo Knuuttila Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I have to say that I can't see your picture, just the link as text!! Something really weird is going on here.

Maybe Google doesn't like transatlantic picture sharing? My pictures might physically be on a Google server here in Finland whereas yours are in the US

Maybe it is something with streaming rights across the borders, especially if the images are going to be displayed in the US and under the purview of our security agencies. It might be that Google is complying with a EU directive or something like that?

You can upload into the forum; I have plenty of server space now. It used to cost a lot, but it is very inexpensive now.
Any chance of the old archives being accessed again? I was off the forums for many years and lost all the corrections to the Vacationer plans that were on the old site when my computer died, again and again and again. :-(
Tom
Tom, I understand the archives are available, partly. We had a hacker attack that brought down this site, back in 2005 and archives before this may be lost, but after I'd think much of it is still intact, though older threads likely have been compressed and stored, in a slightly secluded area. Frank would be the one who'd know, as well as a few members here. My knowledge is limited in this regard, so my advise is to send Frank Hagan an email or message, explaining your desires.
(01-04-2018, 10:15 PM)Paul Riccelli Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Paul, will try to reach out to them.
Tom

Tom, I understand the archives are available, partly. We had a hacker attack that brought down this site, back in 2005 and archives before this may be lost, but after I'd think much of it is still intact, though older threads likely have been compressed and stored, in a slightly secluded area. Frank would be the one who'd know, as well as a few members here. My knowledge is limited in this regard, so my advise is to send Frank Hagan an email or message, explaining your desires.
Pages: 1 2