BYYB Forums

Full Version: Messabout ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greg you had mentioned something a get togheter sometime Sunday, Any timmings yet?

I will not have access to my computer after 4:00pm tommorow.
We are going camping.

Keep me posted

Cheers
I figured if the winds cooperate, launch to meet around noon on holiday Monday 4th, at the yacht club, or Giant Mine public boat launch area. sail away the afternoon. Then have a BBQ with families afterwards, either at the Great Slave Cruising Club (Ryerson and Annie are members), or at my house. Please check in and let me know what preferences are?

Greg
Greg

Min and I will attend. either place for BBQ is fine with us,What do we need to bring?

Cheers

Denis
I noticed in Wed newspaper that the Commissioner's Cup YK to Hay River sailboat race is on. They depart Friday, and return Monday, so the Cruising club will be busy that afternoon.

Let's meet at my house for the BBQ after sailing. Mary Ann is making a potato salad, Denis, could Min do a dessert.

Could others chime in with their intentions. What would we like to BBQ, steaks, ribs, chicken, burgers?

Greg
Greg We will bring Dessert and your house is good.

Keep it simple, hot dog and burger is fine.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers
Annie and I will be there. Sounds like fun for sure.
Does anyone know if Keith got is Boat wet and Is he coming Monday?
I was sailing with Keith last evening and his boat looks great. He won't be there MOnday as he is at work.
Looks like Sans Souci, Polar Dip, and Ginny Rae, will make it to the Messabout Monday. We'll meet about noon, near YK boat launch area in back bay next to Cruising club. Hope it's a bit more breezy that Thursday evening. Keenan will be using our Portaboat as a chase vessel/ photo platform. Let's hope for sunny skies, fair winds, and no forest fire smoke.

We'll gather at my house after sailing, for a BBQ dinner.

Greg
Hey Greg

That older gentlemen that have an older weekender,Is he still around?
Maybe we could extend the invitation to him.

I would be curious to see an older Weekender.

Just a thought

Cheers

Denis
Pages: 1 2