BYYB Forums

Full Version: Messabout ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will call Ken on Sunday, when I get home from Rankin Inlet.

Greg
Hi guys, Ken came by the boat launch when I was getting my boat ready for a sail on friday. He said he would be hauling the Kestrel out soon because he is going away for a couple of weeks. I am going away too, until the 14th. Maybe after this we can sail together before the fall comes.
As luck would have it, we can't finish our work out in Rankin Inlet due to weather. So I'll be here until were done, optimistically late afternoon on Monday. I should be back for the BBQ at my house hopefully by 6:00PM. Have fun sailing tomorrow afternoon, perhaps my son Keenan will sail Ginny Rae with the fleet in the afternoon.

Greg
Lets play the BBQ by ear Greg. If you can't be back I say wait to do it another weekend. So far as sailing goes, Annie and I will be out as planned if the weather is good. Keep us posted.
I talked to Mary Ann, she's good with BBQ starting after 6:00. I said everyone would likely be sailing until then. I expect to be back by 6:00, and we'll still need a dinner plan at any rate. So lets figure 6:30 or 7ish on Monday. If I have time I'll post with more info about my return time, as I get it.

Greg
Good enough for me Smile I know how bad Rankin can be for getting in and out. How's the weather there...hehehehe. Those that don't know where this is, think flat treeless tundra running into the west side of Hudson's Bay barely above sea level. I suspect fog.
Yes Ryerson, visibility varying 1/4 mile to 3 miles, clouds from 200ft to 600ft. Rapidly changing all day. Our destination weather was good, however we likely would not be able to get back into Rankin after our trip, to complete the other trips. Keenan plans to sail Ginny Rae tomorrow in my absence. I likely will be back by 6PM.

Greg
Pages: 1 2