BYYB Forums

Full Version: Pirates of the burning sea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 20070718-103.jpg]
Has anyone seen this online game yet? It looks like fun. Heres a link to it...
http://piratesoftheburningsea.station.sony.com/index.vm
It's worth a look.
Brian.

aaron_stokes

oh get thee behind me! that is all i need is to emerse myself in yet another adictive activity. if i find one more thing to take up my time, my wife is going to leave me. Tongue
But think of the possibilities. We could have our own fleet, or a beer thirsty crew or both.
Leave the games alone Brian and get your boat done. We can have real battles on the water if you ever launch that thing. Now Sand that deck sailor!

Keith
Leave the games alone Brian and get your boat done. We can have real battles on the water if you ever launch that thing. Now Sand that deck sailor!

Keith
Heh, Well My wife bought the game for me for Valentines Day. I haven’t messed with it but it looks kind of cool for those late nights when I can’t work on the boat.
I know I know, "It puts the lotion on" oops, :wink: “It sands the wood on its boat”
Brian.
Ok well I have been playing the game a bit, I had the flu all week last week and thats about all I could handle and I have to say it is pretty cool, and yes you can make your own society if you want to which is kind of fun, if any of Y'all try it out let me know. Now I have to warn you I bought the game but when I began playing it I found out they want 14 bucks a month , but you get a 30 day free trial, I havent decided if I want to continue with it but I just may.

Brian
Here is the character I created, this game is right up our alley.
this is me and another member who's name I wont mention but Y'all know him.
[Image: Yargh%21.png]

Dustin Newkirk

Haven't seen too many updates on your website about your boat of late... Wink
well when I dont have gout or off on a weekend of fun lol I have been working on it just nothing to really show lotts of little things I will elaborate on my site this weekend i guess I have to get back to work right now.
I know what yer getting at but i only play this thing at night or when I can't work on the boat. lol [Image: raspberry2.gif]

Brian.
Pages: 1 2