BYYB Forums

Full Version: Pirates of the burning sea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Dustin Newkirk

The boat can be worked on at night, too. :O
You just need some big lights, or a big garage. Tongue
Well I don’t have a big garage I do have the lights but the neighbors tend to get a bit angry at the power tools at night something about noise ordinances or something I dunno.
Lol I have the next three days off and should be hitting it hard not doing much for the fourth this year everything is just too bloody expensive, so It's boat time.

Brian.
I have looked at this MMO for some time and though it is tempting I know it would take up a lot of my spare time. Read into that, my boat building time. I have spent more hours on computer games then I would care to count up but not lately. I use to enjoy them while winding down after work. I worked from 3pm to 1am and there wasn't much to do back then at 2am. I didn't have a shop so any wood working would have wakened the family.

One day, when my dream boats are built and my voyages sailed, I will lounge in my sound enabled, sensory enhanced lazyboy and play kick arse games on the latest computer connected to a 42"+ LCD with surround sound. That day isn't close though. To many boats left to build and to many horizons to chase.

All that said ye should watch yer back and keep yer powder dry. Ye never know when the fella standin at yer side will take a fancy ta yer bottle of rum. Oh and get a parrot. No sense being a pirate without a noisy bird on yer shoulder.
[Image: thumb_parrot2.gif]
Pages: 1 2