BYYB Forums

Full Version: SOUTHWEST FLEET COMMODORE ELECTION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We need to actually elect a fleet commodore as per the new proposal to change fleet funding.

i am hesitant to throw my hat into the ring due to the treasury position i still hold.

Adla has been acting as the FC for the last few years and has been doing a fine job of getting us together and having a great time at it; but there are many new members of the fleet who might want to try their had at it, if so please nominate yourself and we will have a vote on the nominees.

basically, the FC will have to do is monitor the forum, keep it clean and remove any inappropriate posts (not that there have ever been any). the FC is also responisible for planning fleet events, coordinating events making sure that all members have all of the basic needs meet etc.

on a personal note, i usually try to provide at least one meal for the fleet with help from others, or not. i also try and recruit new members by searching other forums and contacting builders in the area and inviting them to events. that is how i hooked Adla, Jim, John, Ken and others which was basically the begining of this fleet. we have many more now and i would love to see it grow even more. this; in my opinion, is what the FC does.

with the club offering to help fund events with 10% or so of the treasurey that will help to offset expenses as opposed to personal out of pocket expenditures which not everyone can do.

Darick_Anderson

All hail Comodore Adla, ahe gets my vote.
I'm with Darrick, Adla's our commander in chief.
I think she's done a wonderful job so far! She has my vote.
I just wanted to say, great job getting started. You guys are really on the ball.

Good on ya!!
My vote is fer aDLa, provided she sTiLL wAnTs thE JOb!!!! It can get a little monotonous, having to spend time around good people, eatin' tons o' camp food, and what with having to SAIL ALL THE TIME....

And Bill would be my next choice Tongue
sO whAt Say yE AdLA, You uP fOr aNoTHeR "term" as the FC?
since Adla has not spoken up in her defense SHE iS It.

Adla, you will now notice three things: your title has now changed to Southwest Fleet Commodore, you are now the moderator of the southwest fleet forum (means you can delete stuff), and lastly; you now have a new forum to play in as well Fleet Commodores. this forum is for fleet commodores to discuss fleet stuff as well as discuss ideas, what has gone well for you, or not so well with events as well as brainstorm without the masses knowing what evil little plans to take over the world are :twisted:

Darick_Anderson

Adla~ We put together a press gang on your behalf and now your in charge. Lead on, we will follow. Big Grin
OKOKOK -

I WOULD LOVE TO CONTINUE IN THE ROLE of cOmMoDORe for YOU CRAZY LIZARDS !!!!

BEAR WITH ME - school is out on the 3rd of MAY ( i am doing a class that is normally taken towards the end of a programs ) ------

I think there is a good chance that this will be our BEST SUMMER YET!!!!! HAVE BOAT WILL TRAVEL!!!!! I hope this coming event at MEad is A BLAST and want to say that it is just the beginning!!!!

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND THE FRIENDSHIP! YOU ARE THE BEST PEOPLE I KNOW!!! (ok i'll stop screaming)

a.
Pages: 1 2 3