BYYB Forums

Full Version: 2007 BEER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone still going to this?

I think I am changing my plans for the wedding.

There could be BEER inour future!! Lets talk!
We all cancelled when you wimped out on us Craig. Tell me again when it is. It would be a fun time

keith
Craig I am working my butt of to get my newest project done for BEER, I am on the skippers list. It would be a treat to acctually meet after all of this time. I could always bring my Vacationer.

Jim
I am on the skippers list as well. I will be taking my Mac 26 and was planning on going down a few days early. Hoping to see Jim's newest creation, the Kingston!

Jim, still wanting to try to get together? I kinda dropped the ball when I got swamped this month.
Saralee sent her regrets to the Niece. After all the funerals over the last two years it just isn't in the cards for two Michigan trips this summer. Plus they get more loot if I don't spend it all nm gasoline. We need to visit Sara's mom this sunner too so it was a bit too much. So, it looks like I am go for BEER. Opening date is 8 June at the Pensacola Shipyard. I have to go do some work. More later.
Good on you Craig. D@# a bunch of weddings. With the shortage of gas :wink: and your leader mister Bush not wanting you to go any where it is a good decision to stay close to home and sail not using up the last little bit of gas in the world. Again excellent decision and very smooth move. I am sure it is heart rendering to you to mis the wedding, but you need to do what is good for the country. Bud :roll:
Ah, ya thats the story! For the children, or the environment or some damn thing. The RV is a square rigger and the wind don't blow that way this time of year. The event is turning into a Roman Circus anyway. Can you see my redneck ass in a private colf club, ordering Bud Light long necks? I'd have to ware my best pair of cutoffs, my blue BYYB shirt, and a Red Man hat just sos they would know I was a real Captain of a real sailing vesel. Nah, best I go to BEER.
I still want to get back to Pensacola and do some sailing someday. The BEER also still sounds like the best way for me to do that. The timing was so good this year since I will be in Florida Jun 10-17. Unfortunately, now I have to be back in Utah on the 18th which leaves me no drive time. It's just too far without 2-3 days travel. This means that I will have to try for another year. Cry