BYYB Forums

Full Version: The Sailwarehouse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody ordered anything from these folks? www.thesailwarehouse.com

Looks like they have some fantastic deals on certain items, including furlers.

I've never really even thought about all those little blocks above the subject block when posting a message, so I am exploring I'm not even sure what color Cyan is, red I suppose?

I admit I am wondering about the Img thingy... I sure would like to post some photos from time to time.... like right now snow is falling very hard and you can see the boats at there mooring in the West River, it is beautiful winter splendor-- still and quiet, and I would like to share it... guess, you have to take my word for it. :wink:
Doesn't appear they do anything on my machine. Guess it just defaults to normal mode. Oh well, I haven't missed them thus far, so I don't suppose I will miss using them now. :lol:
Here's another place to buy marine supplies at a discount. I got a wind speed meter from them. The price was cheaper than anywhere, almost half the cost from West Marine, and the shipping was quick. Give them a look www.boatersland.com

Keith
Angie, cyan is a light blue/green color. I can picture the boats in the water and snow falling. In fact it was snowing on my boat last week again and we expect some more tomorrow. I'll sure be glad when Spring gets here.
Bought a 90 square foot new dacron gaff sail for my 12' boat egyptian cotton color for $175 from them. Fast delivery and product is excellent. They also have an interesting way of marketing by giving everyone who orders a free t-shirt.
Keith, I went to Boaterland and did a search on "roller furling" and a toilet paper roller/holder was the first item. :lol: :lol: Does look like some great prices on chartplotters!

Steve, me too!!!

Scott, did you order it from the sailwarehouse? or where Keith was talking about? About the only way I will wear someone's advertising is if they give me the t shirt. You won't see me in the Nike swoosh or Hilfiger jeans etc, I am too cheap to pay high dollar for someones logo on my clothes. However, I always appreciate a freebie, especially if it is a cool one. 8) that is a great way to advertise. Smile