BYYB Forums

Full Version: Hey Karl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dang, it is really blowing here! I'm curious what your anometer is reading.... we are having some huge gust and I would guess easily 25 mph sustained... what does the Kayakarl weather station report?

:?: :?:

Problems with the pier addition, I'll feel you in when I see you. Big dry wall push tomorrow, hoping it will be a home run! Drop by in the afternoon on your way in.
Max gust 35mph, Confusedhock: Confusedhock: not to bad, the barometer graph looks like a roller coaster. :? :? :?
If the ground ain't to wet, I’m hoping to pull My World off the trailer, flip her, then get a coat of bottom paint on her.
The skiff should be ready for launch St. Patrick's Day.
Wind~NW~24mph~W/53mph gust~@4am,
It was roaring last night, I thought the "big bad wolf" was going to blow our house down. Didn't help that our junky neighbors had all sorts of stuff blowing around in their carport making it sound worse than it probably was.
Still seems to be ripping along pretty good this morning, glad I'm not on the water.

Let me know if you need help with the boat. I'd like to do the same thing to Fat Chance.
Hey Karl, thanks for coming by.... we are slowly closing in on the finish line. :lol:

Anyway, I was wondering if I could bring Fat Chance over to your house and when your guys came they could flip her upside down too. She needs a small repair and some fresh bottom paint. I have plenty of drywall buckets to set the boats on. I will be more than happy to supply brew, burgers, etc. Let me know, I would need to take her spars etc off.

Damn, I am tired of this snow/ice.... give us a break. I am ready for spring.
No Problem, There's plenty of room.
I know I can get both of my neighbors, Caveman, Stanly (AKA Fork Lift), Mike and maybe his brother.
Lets shoot for next Sat.
That would be great. Smile I'll get her spars off and get her moved down to your house. Where should I park her, by the shed?

Have the plows been by your house yet? They have come by here twice, but it keeps filling back in Cry Cry some of our pals from TN are supposed to come for dinner (they are up here on business). They probably won't venture out here if this keeps up.... Cry We haven't seen them in 7 years so we were really looking forward to catching up and sharing a good meal with them.

I splurged and got a really nice Italian wine too, I mean this baby has some legs and is from the old country. That will be consumed, regardless if they make it. I have been looking forward to it all week. We drank it at a fancy smacy wine bar in Verona with our pals, so that is what I associate it with when I think about it.... the food, the fellowship, the WINE. AAAHHH! To love and be loved!

OTOH, the snow is really pretty! Smile Looks like just the stuff for snow sculptures and sledding. :wink:
Next to the shed is good. I’ll drop My World off parallel to the garage.

Two pictures of today’s snow, one at the start and one after a couple of hours.

I believe it freezing rain now.

[Image: SNOW%202~25~07%20%281%29.jpg]

[Image: SNOW%202~25~07%20%284%29.jpg]
That looks brutal guys, I was out sailing with Brian Watford aboard his CS 17 yesterday. Had a great day of it with winds gusting up to 18 and pretty steady around 10mph (I got a wind meter to play with) Hopefully things will warm up soon for you up there.

Keith
O'yes The snow is beautiful. I always like to have one snow cone on the 4th of July,and dam the rest of that white stuff. The land of plesant living my a$$ don't look to pleasant to me. Bud. :wink:
Pages: 1 2