BYYB Forums

Full Version: Update on Three's boat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Three will not be here until sometime after the 11th of March but his boat is nearly ready. Just a bit of sewing on the bumper pads and she is ready to deliver. For a couple of photos of this multimillion dollar (seems like) creation please refer to Frank's board where I can actually make the picture function work. Thanks to Brian for trying to help me; however, I still haven't mastered the embedding process. Kieth this should be a hell of a lot easier for the elderly you know :lol:

[Image: saras1.jpg]

[Image: saras2.jpg]

[Image: saras3.jpg]

[Image: saras4.jpg]

James Sanders

Ahoy Craig,

What a great boat!
Tell us more about the crew!
Great Job Craig, Beautiful workmanship.

Brian.
Thanks guys. Craig and Susan; our oldest, (well Susan) is due 11 March with a little boy who will be named Craig James the third, hense I shall call him Three! ( For as long as I can get away with it. The girls will be on me soon I suspect) Between work and running to Jax I am never going to get this done nad delivered to Houston. I didn't have to fly this weekend so can get caught up. Thanks for moving the photos.
Sweet PaPaw, very sweet. Congratulations and here is to hoping he gets here just fine.
How's she sail Captain? Good looking boat Craig. I made one for my son when he was a bit older. It had a main and jib he could raise and lower. He loved playing pirate on it. Now as for the picture loading we are working on that and hopefully soon we will have the modification loaded on our site for old farts like you

Keith
How about Neanderthals with a Mac?