BYYB Forums

Full Version: Beer cruise anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Trying to get an idea of who is going. I plan on getting down there early and spending a couple of days cruising before the BEER.
Scott,

I am offically on the skippers list.

Boat show pics are up at CABBS.org you can see Joe's c12 and a cute shot of Stuarts little boat bunny with her new boat Big Grin

Jim
I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it to the BEER this year. There are so many cruises to do and so little time off. I'm also thinking about sailing the Classic boat Rally to Charlston. I'll have to check my calendar and see what I can do.

Keith
I still have ta Neice's wedding in Michigan that weekend. Damnit!
Craig you and I will cross paths someday no matter how hard you try to avoid me. Big Grin
It is getting harder and harder Jim. I had such a great time at BEER last year I was really looking forward to this one too. Now her niece has announced her wedding that weekend and there will be hell to pay if I don't go. I somrtimes think it would be advantages to have been born an orphan who never married. :lol:
Craig, Jim and I are going to try and head down a little early to cruise the area before the BEER cruise. Any chance you can get out on the water the week before?
There is that chance Scott.
When would you need to pack up and head back in order to make the wedding? Could you do wednesday through friday for instance?
It deopends on my leave balance at the time and my test flight schedule more than anything else. I just slipped this radar program again this afternoon. What days are you going to be down Scott?
Pages: 1 2