BYYB Forums

Full Version: Productive Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finished glassing inside hull sides and floor
Cut out and fit the seats, milled the rub rails, and installed the knees.

[Image: RUBRAIL%20FIT%20UP%201.jpg]

[Image: RUBRAIL%20FIT%20UP%202%20EX.jpg]

[Image: RUBRAIL%20FIT%20UP.jpg]

[Image: RUBRAIL%20FITUP%203%20EX.jpg]
Looks good Karl, now paint that thing throw a tarp over it and put it aside. I an ready to start the Cat. Bud Smile

James Sanders

Karl has a way of making the difficult look easy.
Congratulations, the boat looks great!
Wait a minute, where's all the sawdust and junk on the floor, tools scattered around and messes everywhere. What kind of a shop is that anyway? How do you get anything done Karl?
Quote:Wait a minute, where's all the sawdust and junk on the floor, tools scattered around and messes everywhere. What kind of a shop is that anyway? How do you get anything done Karl?

It's all there just not in the picture. I kicked it to the side for the photo. The shop only gets cleaned between boat projects.
SLACKER1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Still haven't cleaned my garage out since I launched last June....
from the looks of your progress your health must be in check. Glad to to see you keeping busy. That clean floor might be telling on you though, noone really believes you built that boat after looking at your shop. I'm thinking maybe its a plastic boat that you painted up to look like wood. Leonardo ain't got nothing on you Karl.
Is that an original Karl Nisson design or did you buy the plans?

Keith
Hey Keith
The truth is the floor is not as clean as it looks. Next time I post pictures I’ll make sure the shop looks more disheveled.
The health is good I just had my second post surgery check up and got a clean bill of health.

The skiff plans came from a local marine arch. Chesapeake Marine Design.
http://www.cmdboats.com/powerskiff14.htm...928c7b7c4e

This one is in the planning stage. May start building mid-summer to fall.
http://www.cmdboats.com/catbird18.htm?ca...928c7b7c4e
Yo Karl, our 'lectricity is back. YAHOO! Now for a hot shower! Thanks for checking on us. Smile There is still 64,000 other folks with no juice, glad we aren't in the head count any longer.