BYYB Forums

Full Version: Presidents Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is everyone doing Presidents day?

i for once have the whole day off from everything and would sure like to go SAILING.

Lets talk about where!

Darick_Anderson

I would love to, but Nimbus is still not ready yet. In fact there still snow on the tarp. The Ice sicles finaly went away with this warm front. Our water is still pretty hard up here. Big Grin Maybe if I put some skis on the keel.

Bill, did you get the money order I sent you?
if it is a monday i am working - but if you are talking saturday or sunday get yer ass up her and lets go sailing!....
a.
I did Derek, just yesterday as a matter of fact, thank you for the bit extra, not necessary - but appreciated. i am sure i will find some way of getting it back to you Smile

Adla, i have to work Sat and Sun so that isnt going to work Sad

Darick_Anderson

Bill, Keep the extra cash and just bring an extra beer next time. We can form an aliance to keep the evil pirate Phil from sinking my canoe fleet. :lol: we are gonna bring two next time, my sons fast frigate (one of those perows) is now ready combat. :twisted:
I'm working President's Day. How come you get it off? My wife and granddaughter get it off, but do I? Nooooooo. I'll be thinking of you though.
:lol: Hee, Hee - I see Derick doesn't know I lurk around here. He's not going to surprise me again with that separate sneek attack stuff, just because I was approaching him armed while he was floundering.

I get Presidents day off, but that doesn't do sailing much good, not up here in the frozen north. Besides, we just bought a new house and SWMBO says NO sailing until 1) the basement is finished, 2) the yard is in, 3) we move, 4) the old house is fixed up and 5) sold. Cry (It's not all bad there's a 3 car garage that Aloha will fit in.)

aaron_stokes

i sure envey you guys down south! times like this when all of the local mud puddles are frozen, i start getting really board.
i am taking the holliday off but the drive from north utah is just a little much. i have to save my pennies for the devil day cruise (fri-13). opec is limiting my freedom, if you know what i mean. i do hope to make it to the mortarboard messabout.

on a side note, will be sailing bear lake in early to mid june. if anyone happens to be in the neighborhood........
Aaron, Bear Lake is on my list. I'd love to come up there with you. Maybe we could have a Northern Utah faction messabout. I'll bet Brit and Darick, maybe even Phil would come. I'm not sure about Adla but she just might venture up as well. Why don't you give us a date and find out where a good location would be. Let's plan on it. I'll even make patches for it.
Yup. I'll go. Just say when.
Pages: 1 2