BYYB Forums

Full Version: Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I'm about to draw and cut out my cockpit rear for my Vacationer,
Craig had told me to extend it all the way to the sides of the hull instead of just to the end of the cock pit sides which make sense and I like the idea.
My question is when I measure the pannel out, do I continue the same curve all the way to the sides or should I just stop at the two low measurements at the sides of each pannel and continue at that measurement to the hull sides? (whew) Thank Y'all for any help in advance

Brian.
If the curve you are refering to is at the deck joint I would continue the curve all the way to the sides. It should work out with the curve on the transom. I don't why they didn't continue that piece to the sides of the hull other than to save some material.
You're gonna have to put that remote down and get to work if you want to sail your boat in the BEER. Don't worry though, it always takes twice as long as you think it will and costs 5 times as much. Unless your name is Barnacle Jim, if we add his boat to all the rest then figured out the average time and cost to build we would never get anyone else to build a Vacationer. :lol:

Keith
Thanks Keith I appreciate it, yeah thats the curve I was thinking about, I didn't want to mess up the lazerete curve.
no the slowdown wasnt the remote, it was the Holladays from thanks giving till last weekend I was buisy, But I'm on it now once again, The beer cruse? well I dunno if I am gonna be done by then, :roll: but I hopefully will git 'er done before this year is out, (I hope).
How is your delam trouble working out? was it the glass on the stem?

Brian.