BYYB Forums

Full Version: Calendar Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pictures are desperatly needed in order to continue the BYYB Calendar. Thank you to all who sent me pictures in the past, I hope you got to see and enjoy them in the previous months. I had a system failure and all my pics were lost. Please let me know if a calendar is something you want me to continue with. If I get enough pictures I will try to get a full year on the website and you can print it at home and hang the entire year up without waiting each month for the next issue. It was hard sometimes to get it up in time for the start of the month, they can sneek up on you rather quickly. Please send me you best shots. They can be on the water or in the boatshed still under construction. If you have any seasonal photos that would be great as well. Send you pictures to byyb-rc@earthlink.net

Thanks,

Keith
If any of you are thinking someone else will send pictures and you don't need to, please be aware that almost eveyone is thinking the same thing. I have only received pictures from 1 member. Please send in your photos so I can get the calendar together soon for you all to enjoy. There is a lot of work involved to get this out to you but without photos from you I can't make it happen. Please send you pictures to byyb-rc@earthlink.net

Keith