BYYB Forums

Full Version: vaccum sealers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A great gift idea for the sailor in your family (and/or SWMBO) is the vaccum sealer, we recently purchased one and it is THE BOMB. It is wonderful for taking food on the boat, it stays nice and sealed and doesn't get contaminated with cooler water.... it also allows you to enjoy crab cakes in the winter time to remind you of the coming summer months Tongue

May your days be merry and bright! I'm headed south to see Ma'am and Pop.

Hey Pop, if you read this, I need a ride from Knoxvegas tomorrow.... any chance you could send brother to fetch me? I'll call you or Ma'am afterwhile once we get on the road. I can probably get Mad Dawg to take me down if you or brother can't get me.
I have to agree with you Angie, I bought one last year and it works great for all sorts of things. If you really want to keep something from getting wet seal it up with the vac bagger. It also works like a turbo charger for marinating meats. I got my folks one and they love it, they use it for storing foods in their RV. If storage is a problem the vac is the solution. You can even reseal potato chip bags with it

Keith