BYYB Forums

Full Version: Season's end.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cold front is moving in--- showers and thunderstorms with sustained 50 mph winds. Got Fat Chance hauled out and tucked up under a tarp late yesterday, we're battening down the hatches and getting ready for a blow.
Fat Chance is all lit up for the holidays. Smile
I'd like to see a picture of her all lit up Angie, please add it to the board
You know I can't do that. :wink:
I got a "love note" last night. Somebody left a note in the box saying how they "absolutely love the lights on the boat". Made me smile. Smile

John Kocher

Angie - any chance you'll be doing a cruise somewhere to show them off? If so, I'd love to bring mine along all lit up - we could have a parade! I hand-walked my papers through Marylands DNR system and got my boat numbers/registration today, so with a few more days work she could actually hit the water.

John K.
Yipp ki yea for y'all Angie sound like y'all have a new member in the Chessie fleet that might even put his boat in the water. Bud. :wink:
Hey John, that is exciting. Personally, I am plugged in for this year, but I might entertain the idea of lighted boat parade with you next year especially if we could get a few more folks. I have just the place out here at my house. We could cruise the houses along the water and the shops and resturants across the creek from us... we could cruise over and have dinner and drinks. That would be fun. Then you guys could leave your boats in a slip at the pier and retrieve them in daylight. That would be a fun tradition to start.

You know the Eastport Lighted Boat Parade is this Saturday. It is one of the oldest and largest parades in the area.... it would make a great launch for your boat.