BYYB Forums

Full Version: Event dates for 2007
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

J Stephen Mustico

Besides the BEER cruse, does anyone have dates for events for 2007. Its time to put in the request for the vacation again. . .

Stephen Mustico
Hi Stephen, I'll be staying relatively close to home in '07 to conserve cash. I'll probably only get away once for Erie fleet stuff outside of Michigan. I'm up for one of the following: Ontario, Islands on Lake Erie, or Ohio, and probably Pennsylvania. I don't really have a best time, as work gets slow in the summer, so time off shouldn't be a problem.
Hey Stewart, If I get my vacationer done in time we should put in at Muskegon next summer. Lots of fun spots to sail.

Dave G.
Stephen:

It's the alternate year when there is a messabout in Kingston Ontario - http://www.brucesboats.com/page12.html

I "hope" to make it this year. I'm not sure whether I'll have the Weekender or the smaller boats though. Things are looking tight cash-wise to get the Weekender finished and on a trailer. I may have to stretch that process out over two years.

J Stephen Mustico

Any idea what the dates are for the 07 Kingston event are?
Or are they always the same weekend?
Stephen
So far it's always been the same weekend. I think this will be the third time for this event.
Quote:Hey Stewart, If I get my vacationer done in time we should put in at Muskegon next summer. Lots of fun spots to sail.

Dave G.

Hi Dave,

Where abouts are you located? Depending on the typical time and money issues, a friend of mine may have his weekender hitting the water next summer here in the S.E. area (I'm in Livonia, he's in Dexter).

I've been eying Muskegon for a while, and certainly wouldn't mind giving that area a try. Do you know if there is camping close to a boat launch?
Quote:
David_George Wrote:Hey Stewart, If I get my vacationer done in time we should put in at Muskegon next summer. Lots of fun spots to sail.

Dave G.

Hi Dave,

Where abouts are you located? Depending on the typical time and money issues, a friend of mine may have his weekender hitting the water next summer here in the S.E. area (I'm in Livonia, he's in Dexter).

I've been eying Muskegon for a while, and certainly wouldn't mind giving that area a try. Do you know if there is camping close to a boat launch?

I live in Meadville, Pennsylvania. (About 1/2 hour south of lake erie and about 15 minutes from Lake Pymatuning.)

However I have in-laws that live in Muskegon, MI and I am out there a lot sailing with my father-in-law. They used to be cruisers/liveaboards.

Dave G.