BYYB Forums

Full Version: Indian Summer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Karl, those SE boys got to me. I put Fat Chance in yesterday and sailed all afternoon while the company watched Georgia Tech play UGA. Left her in overnight and am going to sail a while today, want to bring one of your boats over and join me?
Glad you got her out Angie, the weather was great here and we enjoyed our late fall sail. Hopefully there will still be more before I call it quits for the winter.

Keith
Didn't sail this afternoon, however, the boat is still in the water. I didn't realize how tired I was from having company since Tuesday.... when everybody left I had leftovers and wilted. I am headed off to bed now at 6:45 p.m.... I are tired. Maybe I'll get one more sail in before I haul her out of the water and pack her up for the winter.
Hey Angie
My World is packed up for the winter.
Working on the skiff and making good progress. Got her stitched, started the fillets.

[Image: 11%2D25%20pic%202.jpg]

[Image: 11%2D25%20pic%204.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0010.jpg]
How many boats do you need man? I guess you scrapped the old skiff you were working on. Keep up the good work. It's all I can do to keep mine looking good and make little improvements here and there. I'm going to have to do some varnish work over the winter and probably repaint the hull with some good paint. Nice to see you staying busy

Keith
Looking good, you are moving right along. You better slow down or you will have to build something else this winter. :lol:
I still have to finish the strip kayak + build forward seats, glass cockpit seats, and paint the bottom on MY WORLD.
Then I can start building the Catbird 18.
Check it out.

http://www.cmdboats.com/catbird18.htm?ca...f2f5554764
This is the one you already bought the plans for ..... correct? Well, you better get busy then and finish up that crabbing skiff.

We missed you guys Thursday, thought you were coming by for dessert.

You should stop by Cedar Hurst this week, we are hanging rock. I'll be working at North Beach the next couple days but the back door is unlocked if you want to have a look.

BTW my North Beach house will be available for rent starting Friday if you know of anyone needing housing-- provided I have it cleaned up and painted chop-chop (the folks moved out yesterday). 2 BD, 1.5 BA, all applicances, washer/dryer, storage shed, off street parking, 3 blocks to beach/fishing pier.