BYYB Forums

Full Version: Free Weekender Bones / Trolly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ken_StJohn

I am going to have to get rid of my already started Weekender and the trolly it's on. It's in Denver. Bottom, Deck, Bulkheads are in. Anyone can have it = just let me know! Send me an email and it's yours! Gotta hurry though, I need the garage space before Christmas![/b]
Don't do it Ken, there must be something you can do to keep it. A lot of folks build in the yard and keep them covered under tarps. Don't give up the dream, it's worth all the work, time and money

Keith
WHAT? how did this happen?

a.

Ken_StJohn

Keith/Adla,
Well, I started a new business and it's taking up more time than exists. I hate to see the bare wood just sitting there but, I'd like to see it put to use by someone new to the project. It would give me great pleasure to give someone a headstart on the labor and cost of building a Weekender.

The humidity in Denver is extremely low all the time so I am not concerned about the bare wood as much as the esoterics of it just sitting there till who knows when. I would love to give it to someone with limited resources so they could save some money.

The new business requires a third vehicle which will take up the third garage where the boat is currently. Our HOA doesn't allow cars on the street or boats in the yard so, I've either got to get rid of it or put it in storage somewhere.

I hope to get back to building one when the dust settles and things calm down. But, that could be a year or so from now.