BYYB Forums

Full Version: Anyone interested in the BEER cruise?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Check in at the messing-about forum.
I'm hoping to go, I'd like to find a crew member to share the sailing with. There's a lot of other trips I'd like to make as well, but the BEER would probably be the best of them. Anyone interested it the Savannah to Charleston Classic boat cruise? It was a small group last year but it sure was a pretty sight. I think I put the details in the SE Fleet pages a while back.

Keith
I am going as long as it isn't the weekend of the 9th of June. She tells me I have a wedding to go to, come hell or high water. I went last year and had a wonderful time.
Craig, glad you posted something on the trailersailor forum. The 9th would be bad for me as well but didn't feel like I could speak up not having gone in the past. In fact, the ONLY week I could go in June would be the week after memorial day. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get the BEER double-booked with something else.

Keith, I would enjoy the classic boat cruise if the date works out with everything else going on. I will have Little Gem looking like a classic catboat by then.
I don't have any sway with them folks; however, thought I might as well make the statement. One of our nieces is getting married that weekend and the is no way Sara will let me skip the wedding to go sailing. Even for the BEER. I would sure hate to miss it. I really had a great time last year.
I should have asked this many times ago, but what exactly is the BEER cruise?
http://home.att.net/~tmsj21/

Click on the first link and it will give you everything you wanted to know about the BEER put onby the GRITS. 8)
Here is another you may enjoy Brit

http://www.perdidowoodboat.org/
i really am - but the spring is always so up in the air.....i am putting it on the calendar though - it would be worth trailering too

a.
if you havent't already, please go to the messing about forum and answer the survey there. Poll is for everyone even if you aren't thinking about going.
Pages: 1 2