BYYB Forums

Full Version: Weekender DVD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bill Martin

How is the DVD of the weekender coming on please
Bill Martin
Edinburgh
According to Mike Stevenson

From the website:

Quote:A little news from Stevenson Projects...October 11, 2006

Work progresses on the new Super-Skipjack project, finished and tested now. We're drawing the plans and about to photograph the boat in early November.The DVD remastering has started, but is going slowly as we learn our way around the new software.

Due to the fact that our videotapes have been reported as defective far more than usual in the past couple of months, we've decided to stop shipping the tapes. They're just not up to the quality they should be and we don't want to frustrate any more of our customers. Seeing as how the DVD is on its way soon, we'll hold off on shipping anything but plans for now. Our Ordering Page will reflect this change.

A few of you have asked about the Wing Dinghy plans: The Super-Skipjack is still taking up our plans-time right now, but the Wing-Dinghy will be next to be redone.

Thanks!
Stevenson Projects
Hi,

Another note: We're looking at early January to get the clean-up and fixes done on the footage, then the DVD authoring part, so not too long. We're also starting on the Super Skipjack plans as well. I'm going to start building one of the new boats in late January and tape it for a new DVD. Shannon Stevenson is going to be working on reformatting a lot of the plans, perhaps some which have not seen daylight in many years. Lots of stuff moving along...

I'll try to keep everyone posted better after I stop putting several thousand miles a month on my cars...That should start to slow down in January.

By the way, Peter Stevenson is hard at work on a new solar-electric boat right now. Texas has been good for his building bug!

Mike