BYYB Forums

Full Version: Just a bit of progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all I've been buisy this weekend, I got my deck assembled and installed the stringers, I should be getting my neighbor to help me get this thing on the boat at some point this week all I have is a crappy pic need to take some in the day time...
[Image: darkdek2.JPG]

Brian
Ok, that looks cool. Now, put it on the d@mn boat Tongue Tongue Tongue

I'd help ya, if ya lived closer :wink:
Yea Yea I here Ya Brit, Man that was a tough one to tackle with no help at all I still have one more stringer to put on then I can get it on the boat.
I hope my neighbor will help me lift it in to place at some point this week.
I will put the stringer on tonight after work then let it sit for at least a day to cure.

Brian.
Brian, you don't have to do it alone. "buy beer and they will come!" Of course, have folks put on the deck before drinking the beer or your boat might come out crooked :lol: .

I built my Pocket Cruise all by my lonesome and kinda enjoyed it that way. The only help I got was from my wife when it came time to flip the boat over and back. So, it can be done! BTW, the PC's deck is a lot more flimsy that the weekenders being open at the back.
Keep up the hard work Brian. Your getting to that stage where it will finally look like a boat.
If you work really hard you can make the BEER!
I sure am trying, that is my goal, (the beer) It's a long shot, but hey the red sox won the series so stranger things have happened.
Thanks for the vote of confidence guys I do appreciate it.
It doesn't look like I can do the last stringer tonight, I went to the doctor today and found out why my shoulders and hands have been hurting me,
he told me I have bursitis in both shoulders and carpel tunnel in both wrists gees what the heck, thats not whats stoping me though, the two cortasone shots they gave me is. Man those needles were huge I think they were surplus pipes from Alaska! Anyways I should be able to do it tomorow night, oh yeah I have to sleep with these funny little splints on my wrists,
with those and a breathright strip on I'll kind of look like the mummy Big Grin

Brian.
We are sorry to hear about your infirmities Bran. That stuff is painful. I wish I was closer I could help you with the boat
The golden years have come at last, The golden years can kiss my a$$. ye I already had all that ain't it fun. especely the shots with the square needle. I heard that coppertunnel was caused from sitting on yoiur hands I don't know. Steady as she goes you will get there. Face into the wind and hump over you will beawite. Bud :wink:
Stay on task Brian, your boat will be together in no time. Pizza and beer will attract lots of help, for moving big pieces, and flipping boats and such. I traded promised sailboat rides for construction help, it works too.

Greg
Pages: 1 2