BYYB Forums

Full Version: Ghost Sail, Octoberfest mess, etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
alright, since Jims prior posting shows the negatives of sudden flash floods i thought we should start a new one.

first things first.

is this going to involve a costume party? (survey)
who all is planning on comming?
how can us locals help anyone?

post your answers here
At this point it looks good. I'll be there along with my wife. We're dropping Morgan off in Mesquite to spend the weekend with her brother. I even have my costume minus a cutlas, alas.
I think the costume thing could be fun, but definately not a requirement to attend.

I'll have mine, though. Tongue
well - my hair is purple already --- so i could wear a costume

and BILL thanks for calling -- yes, i am now in graduate school which is really silly because i sOooOo loOoKed forward to graduating and i got a whole two weeks off before i jumped right back in Sad

i don't want to be up where i was last time --- i want to be down by the water -- in the camp area lower than the launch. i'll call you tomorrow.

a.

JohnTeetsel

I'll be there Saturday morning. What can I bring? Beer & chips?
both would be great John, i will have some of both as well so there should be plenty.

i am glad to hear that you are coming and look forward to seeing you.
i am really so excited about next weekend - no time like the present to start thinking about it.

what fun what fun!!!!!!!

a.