BYYB Forums

Full Version: YO ADLA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where you been girl? This place is getting boring..... they only want to talk about boats :roll: how about a little adventure story?
She's probably up to her eyeballs in books again Angie. She's somethng else. When she sets her goals on something she get them accomplished.
YES - a book a week at least...i graduated in August and then JUMPED right back in the fray. Plus, i took a job with a charter school and actually WORK and go to school - which cramps my wHOlE life. ANd i still do real estate! oh well, i like the work and the school but i need a daily extension of like 10 hours....WHY Can't i get a 36 hour day!!!!

I AM GOING TO PHOENIX at the end of this month- i will be at the GHOST sail. i pop in here every couple of days to get my boat fix...i just haven't had time to post.

and i may someday send your book back to you too ANgie - sorry for the delay.

a.
Glad to hear you are burning the candle from both ends. :lol: Work hard, play hard! 8)
Sodya build the rudder or not?
i built a temporary one - haven't had 2 minutes to do anything since the semester started...maybe over winter break i can build a real rudder. until then, this other one is much better than the broken one :lol: ---

a.