BYYB Forums

Full Version: Boat show anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's that time again. This weekend is the US Sailboat Show in Naptown. I pick up Pop in the morning at BWI and Paulie and Ann will be here tomorrow evening. We are planning on the boat show and the Mid Atlantic Small Craft Fest over in St. Michaels.

Anybody else going? Want to join us?

Lube your wallet and let's get going.......
Hey Angie

I plan on leaving for St. Michaels Thursday early afternoon. Hope to get a good campsite, and maybe a slip for MY WORLD @ the museum. It's all first come first serve.
Bring Bud by the house if ya have time.

Karl

Larry Thomas

How far is the drive from Annapolis to St Mikes?
Larry, I would say 45 minutes to an hour, depending on traffic on the Bay bridge.

Karl we'll probably be by to see you at your house tomorrow evening, if we miss you we will meet you at St. Michaels on Friday late morning/early afternoon.

Larry Thomas

Thanks Angie. I left Pittsburgh thursday night and made it to Annapolis for the show on Friday. I also brought Pittsburghs weather along with me. Just like last years heavy rains, only colder. Many vendors stayed closed, but my wife, kids and I had a great time. We hit some serious traffic when we left though. We will be at ST. Mikes today. Weather looks just as good as it did yesterday..a fine Navy day. I liked the Hunters again. They have their new 27" racer, and they put the heat on in the boats for their visitors

Larry Thomas

We had the best time at the Mid Atlantic Small Craft Fest. Cold but dry, except for the arrival of the spring tide. The folks at the museum were very friendly as were those in attendence
[Image: kayak.jpg]

[Image: kayak4.jpg]

[Image: kayak2.jpg]

[Image: kayak1.jpg]

[Image: drink.jpg]

[Image: tide.jpg]
Larry, Pop and I were at the boat show on Friday and at St. Michaels yesterday.... that is Karl's sail yak with the burgandy hull that you have in the first photo and we are standing out on the dock with the crab display in the photo of the crowd watching the "sail what you brung race".

We are headed back over to St. Michaels for the nautical yard sale today.

Larry Thomas

Today would have been the best day. Great weather (for the drive home). I was hoping to see a few nautical yard sales on saturday as I saved my money for stuff like that, but alas it was not meant to be. I hope the shows are during the same weekend next year

The line up
[Image: ang.jpg]

Crabs. I think my kids stayed there with the crabs, along with a retired Navy Officer museum volunteer for an hour. My daughter now knows everything about Maryland Crabs
[Image: crab.jpg]

Larry Thomas

I was able to take a lot of pics at the small craft show, but not at the Annapolis show due to the heavy rains
[Image: 100_2324.jpg]

I cant say enough good things about the museum. Every one was willing to teach about the Chessy. The town reminded me of Gettysburg Pa. My wifes recent knee surgury kept us from exploring too much
[Image: 100_2333.jpg]
Larry Thomas sorry we missed you at St. Michels. The small craft festival was great. The nautical junk sale Sat. was at the ST.Michels fire dept. but don't worry I bought all the stuff you would have wanted Save your money I will show you where it is next year. Anyone who hasent been to The small craft Festival should try to make plans to go it is a real festival and well worth the time to attend. Bud. Smile
Pages: 1 2