BYYB Forums

Full Version: Tomorrow's the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tomorrow morning at 8:00 I will go in for neck surgery. It will leave a neat scar for the Ghost Sail Confusedhock: , but other than that I'm not looking forward to the ordeal. It will be nice, after a LONG recovery time, to not have pain when I reach or type or not reach or not type ( :? )

Wish me luck.

Please post more stuff so I have some "interactive" reading material. Tongue
Well Good luck with your surgery tomorow brit, I will pray everything goes well and for a speedy recovery.

Brian.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep us posted on your recovery.
Kayakarl
Take care Brit. I hope the result is the one you want. Pain is the pits. All the best.

Darick_Anderson

Good luck bud, it must be that over forty thing. I'm going in for an MRI on monday morning on my right knee. They already fixed the left one. Let me know if can help with anything. Big Grin
Enjoy the drugs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No worries, chicks dig scars. Don't tell them it was neck surgery, tell them it was pirates off the Barbary coast that tried to board under the cover of darkness......

Hope things work out the way you hope, sending you healing thoughts.

James Sanders

Ahoy Brit,

You'll be back on your feet and sailing high before you know it.
In the meantime, enjoy the rest. You and your family are in our prayers.
Quote:No worries, chicks dig scars. Don't tell them it was neck surgery, tell them it was pirates off the Barbary coast that tried to board under the cover of darkness.....

"Shark attack, swab"

Back home, tired, photos later.... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Went better than expected
Glad to hear your back and things went good. Next time stay in the boat, them sharks can be mean!

Keith
i'm glad you are in the process of recovery! Hope the surgery really helps!

a.
Pages: 1 2