BYYB Forums

Full Version: Pictures Needed For Website Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Steven Hunt

We are looking for pictures of people with their boats. Especially people having fun on their boats. We also need pictures of boatsheds and any other social gatherings. "BYYB people having fun" is the theme here.

There are some good pics already uploaded to the gallery but we need more. Please upload them to the gallery or let me know what website you have your pictures hosted on.

Also, Please post below any new ideas or suggestions you may have to improve our website.

Thanks!
Ummm...Ditto? I will be adding a few new Builder Pics to the Stevenson Projects website also. If anyone would like their shots, small video clips, and/or website links added to the StevProj site, please send them in.

Mike

Steven Hunt

Just make sure that any pictures you send to Mike have a big BYYB.ORG sign! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding Mike. :wink:

Seriously folks, We really need your help getting more "People having fun" pics. 8)
Hmmm. That does remind me that we need a new-and-improved flyer for the BYYB to include with the plans. Or is the current one OK?

Let me know...

Mike

Steven Hunt

I'll make sure you get a copy Mike. I'm going to make up a special flyer for the next SWF event here in Phoenix. I'll make up a more generalized version for you and the other Fleets. Give me a a week or two. You can PM me with your email address.
Steve don't forget to look in the photo galleries that we already have there are some great pictures there

Keith

Steven Hunt

Thanks for the great pics Brit!
i'm just back from sailing - and wil sail tomorrow too -- i should have plenty to share soon!

WOW i love my boat!!!! WOW i love my lake (Walker)...WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!

a.
i posted some pics in the sailing stories section....

a.
Hi Steve, I have some pictures on two msn sites.

The first is on the SandbarsandDriftwood site, under SV GinnyRae

The other is TrueNorthFleet

Greg
Pages: 1 2