BYYB Forums

Full Version: I LAUNCHED!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rob McKinney

in a cool drizzle I could wait no longer...me and my neighbor, and then many onlookers launched my unnamed vessel and sailed (sort of ) with the jib only... all went well. It was a shake down cruise, cant tell if there is a leak or from rain but cabin had water in it afterwards. wind did not cooperate but will try this weekend with the mainsail etc...

what a long journey....one of the best in my life. thanks to all on here for your encouragment and support...
rob
Way to go Rob, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Steven Hunt

Great news Rob!

Your journey goes on a different path now. The sailing path. Now it's time to enjoy the fruits of your labor, and a shot or two of Pussers! 8)

Where's your pictures! We need lots of 'em. Especially with you, your family, and your fine vessel!
Way to go Rob, It's the end of a journey that opens a new door to an entirely new journey.

Congrats.

James Sanders

Ahoy rob,

Congratulations!
Here's wishing you fair winds!
Isn't it a great feeling. You'll get the bugs out as time goes by but dang, you got it in the water! Congratulations.
Congratulations! It must be awsome, Now the real fun begins(get some pictures).

Brian
congratulations!!!! Its a wonderful feeling, eh?

Yeah !!!!

:o :o :o

a.
Say farewell to builder in you, and hello sailor. well done Rob. Big Grin