BYYB Forums

Full Version: the Next Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So as to not get the threads confused, like we usually do; I started this one. The topic here is when and where to hold our next event.

There are two topics floating around so far:

An October "ghost cruise" the 27th through the 29th

The annual Christmas party (date to be determined, probably around the 2nd and 3rd or 9th and 10th)

Both will be in the lower SW fleet either in Phoenix, or Vegas where you don't need a shovel to move water :lol:

Steven Hunt

BOTH!

It looks like everyone is up for another piratical event in late October. When I was back in Ohio, the Erie fleet had a tradition of meeting in January to plan our events for the year. We can do the same at our Christmas party.
I could make the cruise in Phoenix but not the Christmas party if it were in Phoenix also. I would vote for Vegas for the party.

Steven Hunt

Vegas is good for us.
Brit and Darick, in the interest of saving gas, for the Christmas party if it is held in Vegas, maybe you two could carpool down to Cedar and I could drive us to Vegas and back. Bring your wives, I have room.
I could only make the Ghost Cruise.

Darick_Anderson

The ghost cruise is a maybe right now, so a christmas party in vegas is just too far out for me to forcast. I will get back to you soon.
I just remembered we're taking a winter vacation in December, the week before Christmas, and some gigs to play before that. Not sure when. I'll have to hold on the Christmas party until more details are available.

Darick_Anderson

I'm heading to pine lake for the weekend. it does not have a boat ramp so Nimbus will have to stay behind. Cry but we have repaired the torpedo hole in the canoe and my son's pee row will be launched. I have to finish the painting on it today. I'm still shooting for the ghost cruise, but don't know about the christmas party. I will let ya know how things went. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
i am probably only good for the 28th and 29th of October...i am currently substitute teaching at a school and it is a bit of a long term assignment so, I will most likely still be there in October.

a.
Pages: 1 2