BYYB Forums

Full Version: Second Notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Second notice Nickajack Messabout Sept. 23,24,25. Come one come all for a fun weekend. I will try to start setting up camp Wend. Sept 20. Come when you can. Bud. Smile
No slips, slides or brakes Ruby and I are dragging Fat Chance. I figure I have Randy "in the hole" until I make Roanake and then Mad Dawg will have to be on call to bail me from there..... ya can't stay home wandering what if? I would never go cruising otherwise!

However, I may have to examine my fall back, Mad Dawg talked to me again tonight about bringing s/v Heel Billy. I think he means it, which would mean he would need to leave a four or five days ahead to make the 200 nautical miles from Loudon to Port Nickajack. Drinks on Heel Billy as soon as he drops anchor.

Tell TVA DAMN the milfoil.... full speed ahead, we got sailing to do! :lol:
Some scurvey govenor tried to capture me so that I couldn't come to the pirate rendezvous with Captain Morgan. I slipped the trap and am plotting my course to be there! Big Grin

In other words, work obligations threatened but I got out of them so am free to come assuming some other frigate doesn't intercept my course.
I'm not sure if I will be there or not. My truck is down, she needs a transmission.

I am "over the barrel".... it is only worth a few hundred bucks if I sell it for parts, so I have to put a "junk yard" transmission in it and get it running, then I have to sale it and buy a truck to drive. I've found a used tranny on the internet that will ship ground and get here in 5 days, then they have to take my truck apart and get it back together, etc....

It is looking somewhat bleak............ Cry
We are leaving here on the morning of the 21 st. I don't know if it will be early or not Bud. You know how slow she moves... Plan to stay through Monday if a work trip falls through. Spokane of all places.
I should be up there on Thursday, or maybe Wendsday if I can get away from work soon enough. I sure am looking forward to it. See you on the water.

Keith
Craig I am going over wend. the 20th and start setting up. I will go ahead and get you a spot with elect. if you want. See you soon Bud. Smile
Keith Look for the Cap'N in the big red coat. He will be standing there with his foot up proped up on something awaiting your to arrive. Smile
Thanks Bud, please do. How cool is it getting at night now?
Hey Bud

I'm feeling better so I’ll be there.
I plan to leave Wed. visit and spend the night with relatives in N. C. and get to Nickajack Thursday early afternoon.
Hope I can shanghai a crew I’m still not 100%.
Pages: 1 2