BYYB Forums

Full Version: Your Pathetic Life (and Mine)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

James Sanders

Ahoy,

What are your doing with your petty life reading this boring board when you could be looking at sailing photos, listening to Steve Downs sing Ghost Riders in the Sky, and seeing Bill Olney on video?

There are even stories of a water cannon and a capsized canoe. And you knew nothing about this. Why? Because you are reading a boring board. (You probably watch television at night and even listen to CNN.) Have you no shame? Have no you real life? Calling something Reality TV does not make it real for you or them.

You could, I suppose, find the SW Fleet on BYYB on your own, (it's near the bottom of the Forum Index page), but that would be far too slow for fast action like this. So, here is your quick personal link—

http://byyb.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=736

Yes, you can make comments— snide and otherwise. If you are fortunate, you might even show up at the next event and receive one of Steve Downs' famous patches.

Don't you think it's time you got out on the water with friends? Don't you think it's time you got a life? Don't you think it's about time you began building a boat? Don't you think it's about time you stopped reading a pathetic posting like this? Life is meant to be lived. Don't let life pass you by.
Wow. What a cool link! I am really sorry I missed that weekend! what fun it looks like.

Mike
I was looking over those pics a couple of nights ago and they really got me excited. Got the building fever going! Once my boat is done, I believe I will be part of the SW fleet as I'm located north of San Francisco in Sonoma County. And from those pictures you all posted, I can't wait!

Steven Hunt

Welcome aboard the Great Southwest Fleet Tom!
I think we're planning a regional messabout at Lake Mead next spring. That might be a good completion goal, Tom. Look forward to meeting you.

Brit
Tom, you are correct in assuming that you would be a part of the SWFleet. with that in mind however i may want to encourage you to consider relocating to another region. the members in the southwest fleet seem to take particular pleasure in teasing, ridicule, and just all around nastyness. you can see that this is evidenced by Phil shamelessly pulling in his prize canoe which failed a boarding attempt. it is further evidenced by just looking at the members picture. not a one of them is very trustworthy; why they may even try to board your boat sometime, Adla is the one in charge, she is the one in the pirate eye patch and earring which Phil says he bought at a store, but plundered from some unsuspecting soul is probably more like it.

seriously though, we are all here for you and look forward to getting together with you when you are ready. some of us have been known to even drive through multiple states to get places for events :lol:

let us know if, when, and how we can help you. that is what we are here for.

Bill
yes WELCOME aboard - the SW needs another crazy!!!

a.
Tom, Please don't listen to Bill. He is correct when he says that some of us are untrustworthy. In fact it was he, while I was stuck in the mud and defenseless, and using the pretense of coming to help, snuck up behind me and proceeded to unload a full water cannon in my back at the distance of only a foot. Cry

And he claims that I am the author of mayheim and madness. :roll: - In the back mind you.

You could be in considerable danger to hang around with this croud. :wink:

Steven Hunt

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!