BYYB Forums

Full Version: Hey Pals, guess what.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
today is my belly button birthday. Lift a glass to Big Momma, I wonder how she was feeling 43 years ago today. Thank you Big Momma! I was born in a tiny little office by our local Doc, Doctor McMillan in my little hometown of Jasper, TN.

Since the whole 'cancer thang' I feel each birthday is a gift. I can not think of one in which I have been more grateful. My life is truly blessed.

I look at my body and see how chopped up it is, each scar is a battle scar. I look much differently than I did a year ago.

Lift a tot in my honor and share this joyous day with me, you folks have been here for me and with me in some tough times. Thanks FRIENDS.

BTW, Fat Chance is swinging on her hook, I put her in Friday. We have had some great wind all week, I'll yank her out on Sunday and let her dry out and get ready to head to Nick-a-Jack for Pop's messabout. I gotta get Ruby in the shop, she is leaking like a sieve.

All is GOOD!

SANDY BOTTOMS MATES, SANDY BOTTOMS!!!! Thanks for everything!!

Smooch,
Ang
As I raise my can of diet Pepsi,
As a token of birthday cheer, Big Grin
Congratulations Angie, you've made it,
Another full and well lived year.

As I reflect on my own imperfections
It's a rugged and steep ol' climb,
Make the most of what the good Lord gives you,
'Cause we're living on borrowed time. :wink:
Yahoo, you hillbilly poet. I love ya and appreciate how easily you rhyme. BTW, Baxter Black has nothing on you Pal. Thanks again!
Happy Birthday Angie Big Grin
I rase my glass of Capt' & Coke too You Cheers.
Brian.
Happy B'Day Angie!!
Big Grin Big Grin :lol:
Ken
Happy birthday Ang - I'll hoist one to ya tonight!
haPpy biRthDay - i knew i popped a suds early for sumboDy!

here is to YA!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

and i will mail yer boOk back next week after the MEsSaboUT - sorry for the delay....

a.
Happy Birthday Angie! I'm looking forward to seeing you at Buds nexty month. 8)
Happy Birthday Angie!
Happy Birthday Angie
Pages: 1 2