BYYB Forums

Full Version: Progress Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got the trailer ready and got the boat moved onto the trailer. I get the carpet laid on the main cabin floor, still need to finish the sides and front area. Will post interior pics when I get that done..
[Image: IMG_4384.JPG]
[Image: IMG_4385.JPG]
[Image: IMG_4386.JPG]
[Image: IMG_4387.JPG]
[Image: IMG_4388.JPG]
[Image: IMG_4389.JPG]
Looks just fine Kevin. Are you carpeting the cabin? I tried that 2 years ago and found keeping it dry from rain water was more of a nuisance. So the floor is just painted.

Have you started on the mast, and other sticks yet? Are you making tarp sails?

Greg
Looks great Kevin -
i am fascinated by the steering mod.

a.
Hey Kev, how you been..... we miss you around here.

I love what you have done with your toe rail. It is very nautical.
Nice looking boat Kevin, How long till you get her in the water? I agree with Angie your toerail looks great.

Keith
Looking Kevin, can you make Bud's messabout?
Beautiful job Kevin. I'm lovin that wheel.
I've been doing good, we've just been really busy with life. Kids in school, kids activities, wife in school, potty training. Tons of fun. :lol:

No sticks yet. I have to get the garage straight now that there is room, its mess.... I may just put the boat back in there so I dont have to think about it. :lol:
As far as getting it ready I've been saying it will be ready this summer for the last 3 summers. So who knows. 8)
I dont know if I can make Buds messabout or not, maybe it will give me a goal to work for.

I dont know if the carpet will stay in for the long haul but I've got to try it at least.

James Sanders

Ahoy Kevin,

What a nice boat! Yes, I agree with Steve— the coaxswain wheel is quite well done. Look like you're already begun mustering a crew to help you sail.

Thanks for the inspiring photos! You've got to love that binnacle!