BYYB Forums

Full Version: Running Rigging HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help locating a source for inexpensive 1/4" and 3/8" line. I started with 3/8" Trophy Braid red but my source ran out and now he won't answer my E-Mail. I have found a seller on E=Bay that has 1/4" double braid for $.28 / ft. and 3/8" for $.66 / ft. but it is white and it is not the fuzzy stuff that is easy on the hands.
ED I thought someone would have you a line on some line in a jiffie, but it seems no one has. thats a shame. You can post and get 10 ideas how to build a birdhouse but none where to buy some line. There must be more wood butcher on the board than sailors. never mind Here you go call ya ya, better known as Bacon & Associates, inc. Phone 1 410-263-4880 E-mail www.baconsails.com They have the best price I can find they will tell you what they have how much it cost and ship it to you. o'yea they take plastic. good luck Bud. :wink:
Thanks Bud but after no one posted any ideas I bought all the running rigging line I needed off of E-Bay and the rest of the hardware from Duckworks. I also bought a sewing machine off of E-Bay for $20.00 so I can finish my sails. My next project for the boat is a bimini top with mosquito netting and a mosquito net hatch cover.