BYYB Forums

Full Version: Senior moment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Keith please post me the guy's name and address that brought the cs 17 to Hart state park. The nice yellow boat with the nice fog horn in it. Maybe he will come up to the mesabout, anyway I want to make sure he know about it and we would love to have him. Bud Smile
P.S. I know after seeing the horn he will fit wright in this groop. Bud Smile
Bud, I just talked to Brian Watford (CS 17). I told him about the messabout and he's planning to attend. He's in Reno right now and will check in on the board when he gets back to Atlanta. I also emailed the guy who put together the sail to charleston from savannah. He might also come up to Nickajack with us along with his Herreshcoff 12. I saw a picture of his boat and its really nice, built on Cape Cod a couple of years ago from a very old design. It would be a nice boat to get a look at.

Keith
Thanks Keith you are right on the ball. I am sure glad Brian is coming know Scott will have someone to race with. I sure hope the guy with the Herreshaff 12 comes. Herreshff has some great designes, of course my favorite is the Herreshaff Eagle. (wonder why ?) They look like a oversized P/C to me. http://wwwherreshaffeagle.com/ Someday boys Someday. Confusedhock: Bud.