BYYB Forums

Full Version: ch ch ch changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i threw a swim ladder on morgaine - not realy pretty but hopefully functional:

[Image: swim_ladder.jpg]

and i am waiting for a 5hp johnson that i bought on ebay to show up! (actually is ships tomorrow) this should extend my range on lake mead! that will be exciting...i am keeping the electric too and will have all kinds of options for power or sail...i cannot wait to be done with school - 2.5 wEEKs!!!!!!!!

a.

James Sanders

Hi Adla—

What a nice ladder! You plan to mount an outboard as well! That, too, sounds good. Good luck on your studies. The semester will soon be over.

By the way, how wide are swim ladders? What are the dimnesions?
yes it is almost stinking over! school that is.....

i swear i behave better when posting to my classes etc. you wouldn't recognize me -- i spell stuFf right and use complete sentences, etc. but that crap gets old. :wink:

the swim ladder is so exciting really --- it isn't very big...lemme measure it: *time passes* it is about a foot wide (dark outside and can't find my tape) they (whoever they are) make another that has a third step that might be better for the vacationer (i plan to put the three step ladder on my vacationer)....but it is a must for me...i like to swim and boat...so i want to be able to anchor and swim a bit and be able to get on the boat again easily. i did use reinforcement behind the transom for the ladder....so, i think it is probably way stronger than it need be.

i cannot wait to get out on the water again!!!!!

a.