BYYB Forums

Full Version: Is Stevenson Project still in business
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Tim_Schuy

Hell all,

bBrand new to this BB and in deep desire to start building a Vacationer Sailboat. Heck I've started to give up my prior hobby flying R/C models which I have been doing for 15 years +. I'm looking for a sport/hobby that is more inviting to family and friends and a good buddy of mine has pointed me into this direction. I've actually been thinking of owning a sailboat for many years but the cost was always too prohibitive for what I was looking for. The Stevenson Project fits the bill of exactly what I've been looking for. Problem is that I've been trying to contact them via the site posted e-mail address and the phone and thus far have not been successful. E-mails keep getting bounced back as un-deliverable to the address. Phone keeps ringing with no answering service. I'd like to order a set of the Vacationer plans but given that I'm not able to establish contact Im reluctant to send some money and not recieve the plan set.

Can someone help me out?

Thanks in advance and it's nice to meet you all.

Cheers,

Tim
Yes they are In the process of moving is all
Quote:Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:04 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, the 'phones are off for a couple of weeks and the email's so darned full from spam hits that it's overfull. I'll have to wait until next week to sort the email though, as I won't have time this week...

I just began My vacationer project not to long ago Its a great boat I sailed on a couple of them at the sailstice weekend and they are really great boats. Check out my website theres a few pics where I am at on my boat as well as some sailstice weekend pic's
Brian.
Oh yeah that quote is from Mike Stevenson.

Brian.

Tim_Schuy

Thanks Brian for your reply..

I guess I'll give Mike a bit more time to get settled in at the new place.

Much appreciated... Big Grin
No problem Tim, When you start building your vacationer if you have any questions just come on in and ask away there are alot of folks who have built or are building this boat and can help.
Brian.
Brian why don't you send Tim the material list and tell him not to get everything now just the ply wood 1" lumber screws and etc. also tell him to get some 3/4 " screws to use in place of the 1" the 1" will tend to come through in some places. Bud. Smile
Ok well, Everything Bud just said and heres a link to the vacationer materials list.
http://www.stevproj.com/vacmatlst.html

Hey Bud I didn't know about the 1" screw thing and I already bought all my stuff dagumit! oh well I hope I do ok, Its not a piano its a boat.

Brian.
Yeah, it'll be a bit before the new place is set up, but in the meantime I'm still processing the PayPal orders on an every-two-weeks-or-so schedule from home.

Mike

Jimmy Davis

After swapping a couple of private messages with Mike, I went ahead and placed my order for the Weekender plans. Mike you should see my money order in a day or 2
Thanks for the order. I'll keep an eye open for it. I'm out of town until next week on family stuff and will attend the orders when I return.

Mike
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6