BYYB Forums

Full Version: Now it is working: Birds mouth sprit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is the finished sprit I have been talking about. I am sidetracked on this rudder project now and a bimini next so the sails will have to wait till fall I guess. Brian, what did you get done tonight??

The new photos are near the end of this. Thought I would repost the whole story of this in photos.

http://members.cox.net/loveylou/index.htm
HElp
ROFLMAO. :lol:

Brian.

P.S. I just kept trying and it took :?:

James Sanders

Hi Craig,

There are a couple of items missing. Here is the formula that should work, provided the photos are uploaded to the web—

[Image: photoname.jpg]

That should do it. I tried to access your photo on the web, independent of BYYB, but could not find it. You may want to check and see if the upload was successful. Another problem is that sometimes jpg is really JPG. I don't know the difference, but apparently the machine does.

Hope this helps. (I moved the [img] to another line so the address proper would display.
Thanks Jim, I'll check it.
OK now the first post is working....

James Sanders

Ahoy,

Now, that's a mast and a half. How tall is that mast?
As for the bowsprit, whoa!
Watch out jet skiers! Your time has come!
Effective length is about +25' Jim. I should be making sails but got side tracked with this new rudder.

James Sanders

Twenty-five feet! Whoa!

That's a lot of sail for someone who has done a lot of sailing.
How will your boat react on the open water?
Will she scream across the bounding main past jet skier and BEER boats alike?
We can always hope Jim.
Pages: 1 2