BYYB Forums

Full Version: A little progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I got my decks lofted and cut this weekend, and I got my building dolly built I didn't put the wheels on as its not gonna move for a while and I might as well keep them new. I put the keel on it and still have to do some trim work to the keel.
[Image: dek2cpy.JPG]

[Image: trolly2cpy.JPG]

Well thats all I hope the pic's are not huge.
Brian.
Looks good Brian! Keep at it every day and you will launch before you realize it!
You're moving along just fine. I finished my weekender in 8 months, working just a couple of hours a day...uh...and then a couple of 48 hours bursts of franticity Tongue Tongue Tongue
Looking pretty boaty Brian! The BEER is next June sometime.... 8)
Looking good Brian, you could be 3d by next week. When I built mine I put the deck on in pieces instead of making it whole and finding extra hands to place it on the bulkheads. Now get the bottom on, run your stringers, mount the bulkheads, screw the deck down, put the sides on, make some seats and and a helm, do whatever it is your gonna do in your cabin, make the spars and sails, glass er up, paint her bottom, give her a name, break a bottle and lets go sailing! That don't sound too hard now does it. Keep it up and when the winds start blowing again take a break and meet me somewhere for a sail

Keith
Well Keith, since you put it that way thats not hard at all, sounds like a plan. Confusedhock:
Scott and Brit it sounds like a good plan to me, A couple hours a day every day and hopefully I can make the beer cruse next year with you craig if it's finished I'm goin'.
Brian
p.s. Oh yeah, and probubly quite a few bursts of franticity :wink:

James Sanders

Ahoy Brian,

Consistent small steps is what gets the task done. Work small and you'll finish large. You're well on your way!