BYYB Forums

Full Version: SW Sailstice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well - i finally got the album together! Here is the SW Sailstice event on Yuba Lake in UtAh (heart of the JelLo bElt)

http://adlacearl.com/SWYuba.html

i should add that all the pictures are clickable (for a larger image) - or at least they are supposed to be :roll:

a.
ok --- i added video to the above link

Beware - LARGE FILE and LARGER FILE...sorry

a.
Nice job on the video Adla, I really enjoyed it. I'm sure you put a lot of time and effort into the production and it shows. I wish I had thought of taking some video during our event, guess we'll just have to get together again so I can make a movie.
Your website looks good too. I think there's a problem with the date on your little article about Brit's weekender though, it says March 17th. You might want to fix it it it's wrong.
I know you all came a long way to get together and sail, since you're used to making those long trips why not come on out to Chatanooga and sail with us in September. Bring the rest of your fleet with you, we'll have a great time. I'll bet Bud will be cooking again.

Keith

Steven Hunt

Great video production Adla!