BYYB Forums

Full Version: Withdrawl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going into it bad. It has been a week since I have been to a sailing event. I have even had tyo go to work!!! HELP someone save me!!!! What are we going to do between now and winter? When is Bud's doings??

HELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP! :lol:
I'm feeling seasick myself....it feels strangely like being homesick. Sailing around here on the lakes kinda quits being fun when the sun is blazing and the winds not blowing. Hopefully I can sneak a few days in here and there when there's the odd summer breeze blowing that's not in the middle of a thunder storm. Maybe I can make it to the GA coast soon and find a little wind. It's been a long time since I've been down there and even longer on the water there. There are some nice places to drop an anchor. Maybe I can get something planned for a group sail down that way sometime. There's a dock on Jekyll we can tie up to and check out the Jekyll Island Club and the mansions built by the old members then we can cruise down to Cumberland and drop anchor for the night, cook up some fresh shrimp and drink something intoxicating. What were they thinking when they came up with working for a living?!

Keith
Quote: What were they thinking when they came up with working for a living?!
Silly idea I think
Pops deal is generally the last weekend in Sept, he may shift it a little as I am making him come up for the boat show. Any of you other lepers are welcome too... if you have never been to it, it is a site for all your senses....
me too Craig - and school is just on my nerves...6 more weeks!

i think i will try to sail at mead this next weekend....after the 4th or maybe on the 4th if i am lucky!

a.
Sounds like fun. The kids are coming for the 4th. One with his ski boat.