BYYB Forums

Full Version: Hey Craig....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just saw a picture of the beer cruise and your boat was beached on the sandy shore. I was wondering how well she kept up with the rest of the fleet while you were sailing? If I were to do it next year would I be in the back, middle or front of the pack? It sure looked like you all had a great time there.

Keith
About the middle Kieth and you had better be there! I have already told them we were coming!! :lol: The whole damn bunch of us!!!!!
Big Grin It's gonna be tough waiting a year to do it, but it's something to dream about while my wife's talking!

Keith
I was in Ohio this past weekend with the remnants of the Ohio fleet and some CABBS folks getting used to the little cartop dory I built (she is a sweetie!). I happened to mention the BEER cruise to Jim Stumpf and Joe Horvath and hit quite a bit of interest. Unfortunately, it is a long drive from Ohio to drag a boat but they may make up the crew for my MacGregor and get some more boat building types to talk to.
COOL!, The more the merrier